Friday, May 11, 2012

Jaclyn Swedberg - Playboy Playmate of the Year for 2012

Hugh Hefner last night announced Jaclyn Swedberg as the Playboy Playmate of the Year for 2012 at a party held at the Playboy Mansion. “It’s such an honor,” said Jaclyn, who hails from Southern California. “And to think that I got there is surreal still.”
As Playboy’s 53rd Playmate of the Year, Jaclyn joins an exclusive club of talented women.
“My favorite is Karen McDougal,” said Jaclyn. “She’s so beautiful; she’s so classic … All the girls that I come after I look up to because they’ve accomplished something and they’re all so unique and different.”
The brunette beauty admitted that her family’s support helps make the announcement all the more fulfilling, saying, “I don’t think this would be the same experience if they weren’t behind me all the way, and my mom is my biggest fan!”
Jaclyn’s cover will be on Playboy’s June issue, which hits newsstands Friday, May 18, but you can check out the pictorial today on AvaxHome!



















No comments:

Post a Comment